New practice for debiting fees for daily banking services
As of September 14th 2015 we introduced a new debiting practice for our daily banking service fees.
This is new:
- We charge one lump sum per month, except fees for payments to or from other countries which will be charged as one lump sum per day, unless otherwise agreed.
- The lump sum is debited on the first business day of the following month.
- An overview of the fees will be visible on the monthly account statement.
The following daily banking services will be included:
- Use of debit cards, but not credit cards.
- Domestic payments; ATM, manual payment orders.
- Payments to/from other countries; netbank, manual payment orders (except cheques).